Since Versamatic’s founding in 1983, we’ve set the standard of performance in air-operated double-diaphragm pumps. We provide reliable, quality AODD pumping solutions for customers globally who value simplicity, quick delivery and convenience.
A wide range of industries rely on air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps to keep their operations running smoothly. AODD pumps are exceptionally effective and reliable at transferring almost any viscous fluid safely.
Versamatic has been manufacturing AODD pumps for more than 30 years. Our AODD offerings meet the demands of customers and numerous applications. Whether you’re seeking a new pump or need replacement parts or accessories, Versamatic has the proven expertise to find the exact products for your needs.
AODD pumps deliver unique benefits that are unrivaled by other pump technologies, making them the clear choice for many of the world’s most challenging applications.
THE VERSAMATIC ADVANTAGE
When you purchase a Versamatic pump, you’re getting so much more than just an AODD pump. You’re getting the support from a team of experts throughout the process, from selecting the pump to purchasing and providing post-sales support. We’re here to help and answer any and all of your questions, no matter how big or small. With Versamatic, you can expect:
- Reliable performance: Versamatic pumps are designed to reduce downtime by ensuring continuous, reliable pump performance.
- Products & parts inventory: When you partner with Versamatic, you can expect short lead times and on-time delivery. We have the part you need, when you need it, in stock.
- Ease of maintenance: Versamatic pumps have been specifically designed to make maintenance simple and cost-effective.
- Elimination of downtime: Our patented air distribution system ensures continuous, reliable pump performance.
- Application Versatility: Versamatic pumps can effectively handle a broad array of fluid types from water to products that are viscous or abrasive. They can run dry, handle solids and are self-priming.
- Global distribution: Our industry-leading distribution network and sales team provide you expert solutions, convenience, local service and support no matter where you’re located in the world.
- Complete product offering: We produce a full line of metallic bolted, non-metallic bolted and metallic clamped air-operated pumps offered in various materials of construction for all your pumping needs.
- World-class manufacturing & quality: Our award-winning facility and operations make us one of the largest and most capable AODD pump manufacturers in the world. Every pump is tested after assembly to ensure quality.
- Support: We have a test lab in-house, an engineering team to support your design and product questions, on-site customer training and a team of experts with decades of pumping experience.
No matter your industry, you can count on the consistency, reliability and trouble-free operation of our pumps – as well as the expertise of our team –
AODD pump applications are broad because AODD pumps are capable of safely and effectively handling anything from water to solids-laden slurries – including volatile and dangerous liquids. Their flexibility allows one pump to tackle numerous applications without costly motor drives or critical sizing calculations.
AODD pumps offer additional advantages that competing pumps can’t match, including the ability to:
- Run-dry without damaging the pump or system
- Pump solid-laden fluids without pump or product damage
- Be self-priming and work in suction lift applications
- Deadhead safely without pump or product damage
- Be shear sensitive – does not shear or separate product being pumped
- Not require electricity and be fully grounded
- Have a low initial purchase price compared to other technologies
- Be submersible – can be submerged completely without safety or performance issues
- Have a sealless design – no expensive mechanical seals or packing are required
- Have variable flow and head pressures without sophisticated controls
TAN LONG TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CO., LTD
Add: 146/18 Nguyen Huu Tho, Phưoc Kien, Nha Be, HCMc, VN
Phone: (+84)-8 3781 5635/36/37
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org