Showing all 5 results
PARTS & SERVICE FOR COMPRESSORS
Proper maintenance extends the lifetime of your compressor and makes it work in a reliable and cost-effective way. This means regular service at the right time by knowledgeable people, using parts that were specifically designed for your equipment.
Air compressor filters – Atlas Copco Ceccato
Ceccato – Air filters. Tiny particles with a big impact. Dust and other pollutants may be microscopically small, but they are the biggest cause of premature element failure. The air filter is the only thing that keeps these contaminants from entering your compressor.
Original filters and separators keep the integrity of your equipment intact, protecting it from premature wear and failure.
- High protection: High-quality filtration and separation protects component lifetime and air quality.
- High reliability: Designed for the demanding operating conditions of a compressor.
- Energy efficiency: Low pressure drop is key to minimize energy consumption.
- Original compressor filters and separators: Always use original filters and separators for optimal protection and performance of your equipment.
Oil filters – Atlas Copco Ceccato
Ceccato – Oil filter. .
Why original oil filters are better?
- Original oil filters have a strong housing to withstand high pressure. Special sealing ensures absolute tightness.
- The specially engineered, high quality filter paper can resist water and aggressive synthetic oils at temperatures of up to 140 °C.
- The bypass valve of original filters operates within specified margins. This ensures it will open to prevent element failure, for instance when the filter is clogged or during a cold start. Unlike generic filter bypass valves, it will not open at the wrong pressure, flooding the element with unfiltered oil.
Oil separators – Atlas Copco Ceccato
Ceccato – Oil separators.
- Smooth separation. Removing the oil from the compressed air is a vital part of the compression process, ensuring air quality and reliable operation.
- While the cost of an original separator is a fraction of the total compressor cost, the risk of having to replace damaged parts can easily amount to 40% of the compressor value!
LINE FILTERS 7-405 – Atlas Copco Ceccato
Efficient line filters for reliable protection of your compressed air network
Contaminated air in a compressed air line can lead to a significant reduction in equipment efficiency, its wear, corrosion and leaks. Ceccato offers a complete series of high-performance line filters to ensure removal of all types of impurities to improve the quality of compressed air and to protect your equipment